Aug 11, 2010

Hi reader friends. This is my 100th post and this is the first time I am writing my blogging experiences in this blog. Last February one of my friends told me how to write a blog and gave me few tips to earn money through blog. Thereon I have written posts on different topics. But only few posts bring me traffic daily. At the end of April I got page rank 3 from Google. After that I started submitting my blog to sites offering paid reviews that I came across. Some of the sites did not approve and some rejected me at first submission. But some sites like ebuzzing, blogsvertise, bloggerwave, smorty, buyblogreviews, loudlaunch, payperpost..etc., approved my blog and offered me paid posts to write in my blog. Till date I have around $130 in my paypal account and around $100 yet to receive. I got most of the money from ebuzzing because they pay in euros. They paid a maximum of 60 euros for writing a single post. Its a European based website and other European language bloggers can also write for them. All other sites have given me just one or two posts till now. Even though I did not get more than 5 paid posts from any site, ebuzzing has paid me more compared to other sites. Currently I am getting more than 100 unique visitors per day from throughout the world but still sites like socialspark, blogdistributor, payu2blog, reviewme have rejected my blog giving different reasons. If someone who can provide support on this issue please comment on this post so that I can benefit. If you are a beginner in blogging and looking to make some cash out of it then I advise you not to forget the sites that I have mentioned above. Happy blogging.

0 comments:

Labels

Popular Posts